- Establish a durable structure that will serve as a residence hall of ladies in a long term basis.
- Decongest faculty homes that are presently utilized as temporary accommodations for both faculty and students.
- Provide alternate rooms for parents regularly visiting their students at AANS
- Provide comfortable rooms for individuals or groups visiting the campus for days and individuals attending meetings and seminars regularly conducted at the academy.
- Provide additional long term income for the academy.
Adventist Academy of Negros Oriental is a boarding school of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church within the NSM territory. The school had been operating since 2014 and is being challenged for vital needs compliant to the government’s requirements and the SDA organization. The proposed project will address and accommodate the rapid growth of enrolling students who came from distant towns and wish to stay in the campus during the school year.